Eco-conscious Rental Vacation Accommodations retreat in heart of Prince Edward Island Stanhope National Park Stanhope and Brackley Beach
(FOR ADULTS ONLY - COTTAGE RENTAL AGREEMENT)
Our Heritage Cottages are nestled on an acre of lush landscaping, Steps from the Island's famous red sandy beach in Stanhope National Park.
Our serene kids-free environment and quaint decor create the impression of your own private couples eco paradise. Each guest is guaranteed to enjoy their stay, whether it's for a week of sunbathing and culinary indulgences or for the adventurer wishing to explore our National Parks and bike along the scenic Gulf Shore Parkway. Good news: We have a vast array of bicycles to rent! And don't forget your golf clubs as we have award winning golf courses, all within minutes reach.
Our Vacation PEI Cottages:
- Cozy, neat furnishings and a multitude of amenities set the tone for a relaxing and comfortable stay. Each cottage is unique in size and style. LGBT gay friendly accomodation
- They all exhibit their own original flair surrounded by picturesque gardens with seasonal vegetation and blooming flowers. From the custom-crafted outdoor patios to the wooden floors, the ambiance brings warmth and the oh so familiar cottage feeling we all adore. Our cottages tend to stay cool with ocean breeze that permeates the entire lot on a hot sunny day.
- Goodview cottages are just a stroll away from the beach and the Covehead Harbor and a short car ride to Charlottetown's bustling activities, striking the perfect balance between privacy and excitement.
- FREE WIFI internet Hot spot access.
- All cottages are fully equipped with: Heaters, fans, fridge, stove, microwave, dishes, cutlery, Satellite TV, DVD player, internet, radios, linens, towels, BBQ’s, lawn furniture, patios. We have new washer and dryer available on the lot for anyone to use (coin operated).
- pet friendly - Hypoallergenic only
Our Commitment to environment
At Goodview Cottages, we are committed to minimize greenhouse gases.
Our electricity, tankless water heaters, solat showers, led lighting systems, available recycling bins and the way we manage the property is all carefully designed to protect our beautiful Island.
We are committed in paying great attention to every detail.
Whether you have a special requests or a questions regarding the best Fish & Chips in town, we are happy to assist you and available to answer any of your questions.
We are committed in offering a relaxing environment for everyone.
We are now promoting an adult-friendly environment (guests over 18 years old only) to accommodate everyone's wish for a quiet and soothing environment. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our new policy and we will gladly assist you.
As pet lovers, we love nothing more than a good dog trick and a hug from our shaggy friends.
We are proud to be one of the very few accommodations on the island to accept pets (for an additional cost).
Our "redsand" members can take advantage of 100$/week discount
or 123$ if you come with electric car - charging on site available
(You're automatically become member if you stay with us for 2 consecutive summers and are committed to be eco tourist to reduce waste, energy use, have a automobile that uses less than 8L/100km)
Contact us for greatly reduced monthly members rates or long term managed cottage vacation rental property.
• Prince Edward Island (PEI) is a Canadian province situated in the Maritimes.
• Encompassing sandy meadows and gorgeous views, this province is guaranteed to take your breath away with its rustic charm and incredible historical relevance.
• It is the nation's smallest province in terms of both size and population. The population is 137,800 Prince Edward Islanders (or colloquially just "Islanders").
• Stanhope is conveniently located and easily accessible (only 10 minutes away from the airport), next to some of the most enviable beaches in Canada (Brackley Beach, Cavendish Beach, Stanhope Beach).
• The area surrounding Stanhope also has numerous craft shops and cozy eateries.
• Covehead Bay is a focal point for water sports such as windsurfing, fishing, canoeing and kayaking.
• Dozens of lighthouses on P.E.I. could be demolished after they are decommissioned by the federal government. Our Covehead lighthouse is safe with the help of "Friends of Covehead Lighthouse organization"Read how this directly affected us in Toronto Star full article
• Come and see for yourself what Prince Edward Island has to offer! Enjoy the marvels of our charming town and our beautiful National Park!
WATCH VIDEO ABOUT PEI (it shows beach were GoodView cottages are located) .